Monday, January 13, 2014

Moscow Mule


A Moscow Mule is a buck or mule cocktail made with vodka, ginger beer, and lime. I tried it for the very first time at Slaters Restaurant in Los Angeles when I was out for a girls night.  I instantly fell in love with this drink not only for the the taste but also what it was served in. It was served in a copper mug which keeps the drink super cold and refreshing.  I made my hubby buy me the copper mugs and tried making it home and the results were excellent.

Ingredients:

  • Ice cubes
  • ¼ cup vodka
  • 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
  • ½ cup chilled ginger beer (there are various kinds, sample them to find one that suites your taste)
  • 1 lime wedge
  • mint leaves to garnish

Method:

  1. Fill a copper mug with ice.
  2. Add vodka and lime juice, then ginger beer.
  3. Stir to mix.
  4. Garnish with a lime wedge & mint leaves. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment